Monday, March 02, 2015

Raspberry stitch cardigan

A girl can never have enough cardigans, right? :) I just love knitting and wearing them... I bought some purple yarn about a month ago to make a simple cardigan... It's turning out well and it actually fit me the first time round. I guess I am getting better at this :p (and maybe a bit more patient too).



Sorry for the picture, the color is not at all what it looks like here, it's really vibrant purple. I'll take a better one when the sleeves are finished.

What also helped me a lot with this project is this great tutorial from Tasha at bygumbygolly.com ( http://bygumbygolly.com/2013/10/how-to-knit-seamless-set-in-sleeves-from-the-top-down/)

I'm going to use this method for all of my projects from now on! Works out very well.

Happy knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment